1. Please introduce yourslef.
I was a gymnast but now I’m an artist.
2. Where were you born? And where did you grow up?
3. What did you write down for the topic “What do you want to be” when you’re a child?
Gymnast and Artist. Fortunately at least one becomes true.
4. The memory of your first kiss?
The kiss was one of my birthday wishes I had before I blew out the candles. And it turned out that everyone at the party were watching it happened.
5. How’s the relationship between your work and your life?
If I was locked up in somewhere then I couldn't work. If my life was full of variety, then my works will follow my life.
6. Do you often have dreams? What’s the most impressive one you have?
Very often. Sometimes I’ll have dreams that show me the future.
7. Do you like the outfit with or without pockets? Why?
Without the pocket. I have nothing to put in the pocket.
8. What kind of item do you want the most to put in the pocket? Why?
For tops, I won’t have many things in the pocket. But for pants, I want to put a lot of memos. I’m new in Argentina, so I have a lot of phone numbers and maps in my pockets and my bag. I really want to find that kind of map fits in the pocket. So that it won’t wear out easily and I won’t get lost.