1. Please introduce yourslef.
No.223, Beijing. A Hedonism photographer. A weird writer. Love visual culture and traveling.
2. Where were you born? And where did you grow up?
I was born in Guangdong. Grew up in Fujian and Guangdong.
3. What did you write down for the topic “What do you want to be” when you’re a child?
Like every school kids: the scientist.
4. The memory of your first kiss?
Blood. Blood. Blood. Erection. Erection. Erection.
5. How’s the relationship between your work and your life?
I live my life at work. I work out of my life. They can’t be apart.
6. Do you often have dreams? What’s the most impressive one you have?
It’s a dream about a sphere-like Molluscs which enlarge itself bigger and bigger. By the same time, my body was shrinking little by little in infinity. I used to have this dream quite ofter in my childhood.
7. Do you like the outfit with or without pockets? Why?
With the pocket. I can put my hands in it.
8. What kind of item do you want the most to put in the pocket? Why?
The most beloved person to me.